Friday, April 23, 2010

Fablehaven


Fablehaven by Brandon Mull

I absolutely love this book series. It is very fun. I love fantasy and science fiction more than most people, but I have found that this series is fun even for those that are not big fans of fantasy.

This is a young adult/children's book, after all the main character is a 13 year old girl. It is set in modern times, in a modern world, just a world of secret fairies. The story is gripping and holds your attention from the beginning, getting better with each new book released. The children grown and expand on their knowledge of the secret world allowing us to venture into the unknown. I highly recommend these books, you won't be disappointed!

There are currently 5 books, which if I remember right, the 5th book is the end. Book #5 Keys to the Demon Prison was released on March 23, 2010. I haven't had a chance to read #5, the waiting list for this popular book is in the 100's at my library. No, I don't often pay for books, but I may be making an exception this time!

I am going to start a rating system for books I review so that any content that may be objectionable will be known before you start! I rate this book a G. Perfect for your children!

No comments:

Post a Comment