Saturday, April 17, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I love to read. Yes that is obvious. I read about a book a week. The current series I am working on has books with around 1000 pages, so they take me about a week and a half. My wonderful husband calls it my bad habit.

I want to share my love of books and reading with the World, so here I am. I am planning on updating weekly with reviews. (We all know about best laid plans) but I will do my best! I am also going to add a few more authors to make this even more fun! I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful blog written by an oh so wonderful person, I love the layout and the reviews are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are labeling them with types of books and a rating! That is very handy! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete