Saturday, April 17, 2010

My favorites

Here is to answer your unasked question.

My list of all time favorites!

A Tree Grows in Brooklyn

Pride and Prejudice (yes I know, its typical, but you can't argue with perfection!)

Gone with the Wind

The entire Amelia Peabody series by Elizabeth Peters. It has single handedly fed my obsession with Egypt. I am half way through my second time reading the the 19 book series.

Here are my more recent book obsessions

Uglies, Pretties, Specials, Extras

Hunger Games

The Book Thief

Sorry, Twilight and its sequels do not make it anywhere on my lists. But, yes I have read them. I had to know what the buzz was.

3 comments:

  1. Does a tree grows in brooklyn get easier to read? I got about 4 chapters in it and it was kind of sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does! I know its hard to read in the beginning but she is such a survivor it is definitely worth it!

    ReplyDelete